Weber has been a leader in the BBQ industry for years, and with this model, their reputation precedes them. It’s a real hit when it comes to portability, and we’ll show you why below.
- Size. The Weber Q is a portable BBQ that combines form and function easily. In terms of size, it breaks down to a very compact, portable BBQ, small enough to fit in your boot. It features side tables that fold into the grill body as well.
- Propane. This model uses standard propane tanks, they are not included.
- Design. The folks at Weber have managed to create a design that, while small in size, still features a 1200 square cm cooking grate. Constructed of porcelain-enameled cast-iron, this cooking surface is large enough to cook several steaks at once, making it a great camping companion.
- Price. Its price point is a winner. Coming in at around $300, this little guy has won Webber several awards for design, and durability.
The Weber Q is often referred to as the “Baby-Q”, as it’s the smallest member of the Q family. The key element that makes this model work is the elegance of its design and construction. The cast aluminium body holds in heat in an optimal way, making cooking on it easy to master. The cooking plate size makes it easy to cook on, you won’t have to cook in shifts as you are forced to do on other smaller BBQ models.
If you live in an apartment with a small outdoor space, this is a great option. Its footprint is minuscule, making it a great option for those concerned about the environment.
- Highly durable
- Incredibly strong grilling power for a portable
- Superior Quality stainless steel burner
- 1200 square cm porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate
- Push button piezoelectric ignition
- Wide Temperature Control Valve
- Cast Aluminium lid and body
- Uses disposable propane bottles
The Weber Q is truly the ultimate portable grill. It will serve you well at home, out and about at the campsite, or even on your small balcony. Its durability and design will keep you smiling over your rib-eye steaks!
Need help with finding the right BBQ to meet your needs? Get in touch with us today or call into one of our stores on the Gold Coast instead.